Okay, another day done. Woke up bright and early to the boys fighting yet again. One of these days they will figure out how to get along, I hope. Tomorrow Blake has to have tubes put in his ears yet again. Is he worried about it? No, other than, "What if I starve?" since he isn't able to eat from midnight tonight until around 10 am or 11 am tomorrow morning. Oh, and I forgot! He is mad at me because I told him he has to sit out of football practice for two days. Poor kid. I had to email the football coach to let him know what was going on so that Blake would stop worrying that he wouldn't get picked for the team because of missing tomorrow and Thursday.
I think I will work on getting my living room organized and see what I can post on Ebay tomorrow, while he is recovering. One of these days I will be able to work long enough to get the whole house cleaned up and organized. Of course, by then, I will probably have found a place to move to, knowing my luck. So far I am still struggling to find a job that is good enough to make ends meet so that the boys and I can live on our own, but I know that day will come, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Well I guess that's it for tonight, I will let you all know how Blake's surgeries went when I post tomorrow night. Until then, I'd like to leave you with this thought:
Today may not have been what you hoped it would be, but you can always try again tomorrow!!!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment