Okay, I guess the first place to start is to tell you a bit about myself, and my family. My name is Amy, hence the title, "Amy's Insights" lol. I was born in 1973 and adopted right away. When I was little, I was sick a lot. Ear infections, pneumonia, colds. Because of that, I was older than other kids in my classes throughout school. When I was 15, we found out that I was born without the indentation in my knees where my knee caps should fit into the other leg bone, so I had to have surgery on both legs. Growing up, I had so many ear problems that I have lost a good deal of my hearing, but not as much as doctors thought I would have by now. Ok, now on to present day. I have recently been diagnosed with scoliosis and a degenerating spine, add that to the hearing loss, knee problems, asthma, bad eyesight, and ankle problems and what a mess I am, lol. I have been married since October 5th, 1996. I have two boys, CJ, who will be 14 in October, and Blake, who turns 13 in November. They are a joy and a tribulation all at once! Their dad's name is Myron, and while you read my blogs from day to day, I hope to show you a bit of our lives. Feel free to comment or give advice, or if you learn something useful, I'd love to know about it!
That's about it for today, I just wanted to give you a chance to find out a bit about me before you delve into deeper subjects!
Amy
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment