Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19 2009

Well, I survived the weekend. CJ is now 14 years old. He had an ok birthday but yesterday was horrible. We fought all day and he got his first taste of soap in the mouth. Okay it actually just got run across his lips, that was hard enough, I spent an hour after it crying. never again!

Tomorrow I need to call Highline and set up an appointment to talk to a counselor, plus set up a few other appointments to get my self out of this hell hole i live in and away from kids dad.

How do you deal with a spouse who, when asked a specific question, flat out lies to you?

Ok, back later or tomorrow, off to do another load of dishes!

Note for the day:Love like you want to be loved. At least then you know you tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment